I Get Tounge Tied

QUIRKY: compassionate, curious, deviant, different, a bit eccentric, exceptional, extraordinary, funny, kind-hearted, off-key, kinda peculiar, queer, quirky, strange, unconventional, unique, unorthodox, maybe unusual...JUST ME

Friday, September 29, 2006

Thank you Jonathan Safran Foer


THE Writings of Jonathan Safran Foer:
"Everything is Illuminated" was the best of the best in my opinion..it slayed me with passion, empathy, honesty and humor. I cried millions of tears late into the night reading the pages of the multi-generational web!

Then came "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" and again, I was floored..tears streaming down my face, I wanted to rage and pound my fists! I wanted to jump through the pages and help Oskar..I felt his pain (as we all did after 9/11) and I felt his triumph too!

Thank you Thank you Jonathan Safran Foer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home